Our Services - Landfills
Omni-McCann Geoscience offers a full complement of services for solid waste systems planning, investigation, design and implementation. Considered the company’s founding core service, we currently provide waste management advice to more than 20 commissions, authorities, municipalities and companies across the Prairies.
Our strength is in our integrated expertise in terrain analysis, hydrogeology, geotechnical and civil engineering applications specific to waste management. Our services are tailored to help you meet your regulatory needs and manage environmental impacts over the lifespan of your landfill.
Our specialized landfill services include...
- Landfill siting
- Landfill design and operation
- Approval from regulatory agencies
- Waste/environmental auditing
- Detailed hydrogeological investigations; monitoring system design and installation
- Groundwater, leachate and landfill gas monitoring
- Transfer station design and operation
- Waste containment (liner) system design and construction monitoring
- Leachate collection system design and construction monitoring
- Landfill expansion
- Landfill closure